F V SHIMANTO-1
41 METER MID WATER FISHING TRAWLER
Vessel Name:F V SHIMANTO.
Year of Built:2014 at Lucky Ship builders Ltd, Bangladesh.
Registered with Mercantile Marine Department, Bangladesh.
The vessel has been registered at MMD the Flag authority Bangladesh.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
The vessel has been built to the specifications of fishing trawlers for Bangladesh Flag Registry complying with the Rules & Regulations of MMD and Department of Fisheries, Bangladesh.
SPEED AND ENDURANCE:
The Trawler demonstrates a speed of 10.5 knots average during trial, (departure from sea and arrival to harbour). Trawling Speed for mid water fishing 3.0 Knots to 4.5 Knots at all condition of fishing period. Vessel can sustain sea state 3 and operated at sea state 2 (Signal no.2), Bay of Bengal. Vessel is capable of staying out at sea for 30 days at fishing ground.
LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT:
Lifesaving equipment are fitted in accordance with Government Authority requirements for fishing Trawler with a total complement of forty (40) The Lifesaving equipment shall include, as a minimum, the following:
Two (2) inflatable life rafts certified for Twenty (20) men capacity and to be SOLAS approved & cradles will be provided with release.
8 nos lifebuoys self-igniting electric lightsfor 4 nos .Life buoys shall have grab lines and be marked in capital letters indicating Trawler name and port of registry.
Forty five (45) approved type lifejackets to be supplied
– 2nos distress signal or MMD requirement.
– 2 nos self igniting light.
– Two (2) orange smoke signals each to have 120 seconds discharge time and be waterproof or MMD requirement.
2nos as per MMD requirement and all are in perfect condition
As per flag state requirement of the vessel.
First Aid Box
Two (2) waterproof Orange smoke signals with discharge time 120sec.
LITA (Line Throwing Apparatus)
FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT:
Portable and fire hydrant and extinguisher of various type as per MMD regulations.
Maker: Catrpillar USA; Model: CAT-3512B
01 X 1445 BHP/ @ 1200 rpm, Aspiration: Turbocharged
Governor: Electronics/Mechanical/ Electromechanical
Lube oil System; 613 liters; Rotation: Counter clock wise, Starting system. Battery operated motor
FISH HOLD AND INSULATIONS:
- The main fish hold are located under the deck the hold shall be divided into three compartments.
- Each fish hold will be fitted with 2 evaporators cooled by 2 nos bock/ bitzer compressor.
- All bulkhead, bottom, top and side would be insulated by polyurethane foam, about 150 mm at site , 200 mm top, 150mm at bottom + 50 mm cement floor and 200 mm at engine site bulkhead in addition with mineral wool of 50 mm. Fish hold to hold temperature -30 d cent with ambient temp 30 degr cent.
- This fish hold will be treated as blast and store freezing.
- Freezing type :Air blast freezing.
- Insulation type :
- Chemical Imported :Malaysia/Thailand.
- of Fish hold :3 nos.
- Capacity :520 m3
Blast freezing:30 MTLIGHTS AND SIGNAL EQUIPMENT:
Light and signal equipment are fitted as per regulation of Bangladesh. All antenna and signal lights fitted are of approved type for fishing trawler. All Fish Hold lights and navigational light provided as 24 volt to avoid any electrical hazard. In the fish hold there is alarm- push button for safety. Fog signal provided and installed according to the rules of MMD, one search lights rotating all around installed on the top of the wheelhouse.
MD. SHAHIDUL ISLAM (SHAHED)
Cell : +880-1711-52 19 12
Telephone No. : +880-2-8829371
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Email : email@example.com
SALMAN FARSY SUNNY
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email : email@example.com
MD. FAZLUR RAHMAN
Commodore (E) psc, BN(Retd)
BSc Engg(BUET), MESC(India), MDS, ISMC(USA), FIEB
PHONE : +880-2-8414697, 8417385, 8416113
Cell : +880-1730-35 29 57
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org